I installed the new operating system today 7.1.0.1033 Platform 5.1.0692

I've got 5 emails on my phone.

Since installing this updtate, my primary email, (the one I use the most and the one that also represents my blackberry id) does not display the star notification on the inbox folder when I get new messages.

All the emails that are sent to that email are going to my messages folder even though I have unchecked all my emails from going to that folder.
    I tried deleting the email, ensuring the service books for that email were deleted and then rebooting the device. Then I tried adding the email again.

For that email, the one that also is my blackberry id, the phone doesn't even vibrate when a new message comes in. I see the new email notification at the top near the clock but the actual inbox folder doesn't light up with a star indicating a new email.

Also gone from that email is the option to delete the message on the handheld and on the server. It only allows me to delete it on the handheld.
    Can anyone help? Is this the result of the update?
    All help would be appreciated. For the time being, I'm going to roll back the operating system to see if this fixes it for now. I need to get my instant notifiications for that email.

I look forward to all replies.
    To sum up,.
    Email notifications, vibrations etc are all good for 4 of my 5 emails. The email associated with my blackberry ID gives me no notifications or vibration on the phone when a new email comes in and no option to delete on handheld AND server just to delete on handheld.

Anyone else experience anything similar? Is the new update really that cool or should I just roll back to the last o/s?

Cheers

Dan
    09-23-13 05:50 PM
    Go to the email, under the Setup icon, then delete the account in question and then add it back. Cross your fingers!
    09-24-13 08:55 AM
    Go to the email, under the Setup icon, then delete the account in question and then add it back. Cross your fingers!
    Or use BBDA to try and resolve the issue via the Internet Mail Account Configure option.
    09-24-13 09:40 AM