Hello all,

I have been trying (in vain) to add my email address that is associated my with my personal website to no avail. It worked on my 8900 but when I input my username & password I get the following message "sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again. I NEED this email to work on my berry as it is the one associated with my small business. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to get a different phone. I love my 9700!!!

Thanks in advance
    05-23-10 03:37 PM
    Where are you trying to enter the email address and password?
    - your phone?
    - your carrier's BIS site?

Do any other email accounts you have work?

You do not say where you are. T-Mobile operates in a number of countries and it will help if we know which one you are in.
    05-23-10 04:01 PM
    Apologies for not including enough information. I have been trying to add it on my phone. Haven't tried to use the BIS site. I'm in the U.S. I have 4 gmail accounts, that i setup on the phone, that work fine. I will try the BIS site and post my results.
    05-23-10 11:42 PM
    Worst case scenario, if you can't get it working, a workaround would be to forward all website mail to a new gmail account. At least then you would be able to send and receive mail that came from your website account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 11:47 PM
    I just added the account using the BIS site Thanks for the suggestion!!!
    05-23-10 11:59 PM
    Once you create a BIS account and send the service books, using the "personal email setup" wizard actually takes you to the same BIS website. From there you can setup all your accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD