Hey all,
    I woke up this morning, had a link in my email offering me a trade(I browse and email craigslisters alot in electronics) and I clicked it, then later in the day a message I sent was returned to my email by Daemon mailer saying my IP was blocked due to sending too much spam mail. Im guessing by clicking the link they were able to use my email to spam so I then changed my email password from my computer and now I no longer recieve my email on my BB. Question is, how do I update my account with the new password?

Other question is anytime I log in to crackberry using my phone It freezes up and also takes a very long time to load, is there any crackberry app or something I am missing or is going thru BB browser the only way?

Thanks in advance to all, this community really does help solve problems swiftly and its much appreciated.
    07-29-09 09:21 PM
    It says you are on ATT so google ATT BIS. Log in and then go to the email address you are talking about and click edit on the right hand side. You will be able to change you password from there.

There is a crackberry launcher that you can install if that helps.
    07-29-09 09:42 PM
    hey thanks that was much easier then I realized! your help was appreciated thanks again!
    07-29-09 09:55 PM
    No problem. Glad it worked for you.
    07-29-09 09:56 PM
    Also, make sure you are using the crackberry mobile site. http://m.crackberry.com. You can also download the launcher from that site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 09:57 PM
    yeah that definatley helped 100 percent, before I guess I was just getting the whole site and that really froze my phone constantly and if it didnt it took forever to load, the mobile site works 1,000 times faster, thanks so much guys for all the help!
    07-29-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD