I am wondering if there is a way to exclude flagged messages from being seen in my email mailbox.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    09-22-11 04:55 PM
    Hiding the flagged emails seems counterintuitive to what most people would want to do :-) Your question actually made me go into the Search By > Advanced menu and poke around. With regard to Flagged emails, I only saw the option to filter for them; no option to filter for all except flagged.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-23-11 09:25 AM
    Thanks for checking. Yeah, I get alot of emails on PC at work. I Flag and filter them for follow up on important ones when going through my morning email flush. When I get through the bulk I go back to following up on the flagged ones. Ill have to rethink my organization I guess.
    09-23-11 03:33 PM
    trial berrymail, it gives you a few more sorting options. make sure when you do trial you have the time to spend learning how it works, it's a set of filters and you need to understand how it works, then try it, fiddle a bit. i think it's only a 3 day trial. if it does it for you, its a few dollars well spent.
    09-25-11 07:02 PM
    Thank you. Ill give it a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 07:42 PM
    Thank you. Ill give it a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

How was berrymail? I am thinking of getting this software only if I can use it on OS7.
    11-03-11 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD