So I bought a Bold 9700 off the marketplace on CB.

BBM works fine.

My emails though when I click settings and then try to validate each account (3 of them) it says "processing please wait" and then about 4 seconds later " Sorry unable to continue your session. Please log in again"

What do I do now?

And Also I want to revert back to OS 5.0 instead of 6.0 thats already loaded on here.

Please help

Thanks
    09-20-11 06:01 PM
    login to you rogers bis:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=rogers

create an account/login and try to validate through there.

To downgrade, you will need to download the os via: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

and choose the 5.0 version from rogers and then search loader.exe and locate the folder and delete the xml file and then run loader and plug in your bb and you can downgrade.
    09-20-11 07:51 PM
    New users cannot create a login through the BIS link you sent me.

How do I resend my service books? Could that be the issue?
    09-21-11 09:19 AM
    yes but if you had a username before it can be transfered ie jvaf@rogers.balckberry.net ... You can only resend the service books once logged in. Give Rogers technical support a shout to set up a username for you if you don't have one already.
    Jvaf likes this.
    09-21-11 10:41 AM
    I went in store. The rep there said because you have an Unlocked blackberry 9700 (att) we cannot guarantee any of the services will work.

Since when is that true? I have used so many att phones unlocked in the past and been able to configure BBM/BIS as well.
    09-21-11 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD