Hi there,
    I recently got a few emails from BlackBerry, telling me that I ought to re-validate my Hotmail accounts. I have followed the instructions from the emails, plus the instructions of the help site. They both tell my to go into Setup, the click Email Accounts. I do this, but when I click on Email Accounts, nothing happens. It's as if my click meant nothing. No freezing, no spinning clock either. Am I doing something wrong? I need to re-validate them by 23:59.59 GMT to validate them.

Thanks for any help!
    07-22-11 01:52 PM
    Hi there,
    I recently got a few emails from BlackBerry, telling me that I ought to re-validate my Hotmail accounts. I have followed the instructions from the emails, plus the instructions of the help site. They both tell my to go into Setup, the click Email Accounts. I do this, but when I click on Email Accounts, nothing happens. It's as if my click meant nothing. No freezing, no spinning clock either. Am I doing something wrong? I need to re-validate them by 23:59.59 GMT to validate them.

Thanks for any help!
    I'm assuming you're using OS6. The instructions are for OS5. Open your mail client, open the menu and select options>email account management. Select your hotmail account and edit. You can enter you password into the login information section.
    07-22-11 02:32 PM
    Hi,
    I do have OS 6. One thing though, when I open my email client and click on Options, nothing happens for some reason. Again, nothing to indicate that it is opening or anything. Something to do with the OS maybe? I'm running .546.

Thanks!
    07-22-11 03:16 PM
    if you can do it via BIS login.

I had this issue with my gmail and I had issues.
    I manually did it on my PC.
    07-22-11 03:24 PM
    Ah I see, thanks for the tip. Is this through BlackBerry Desktop Manager though?
    07-22-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD