I need to silence my phone at night but allow emergency calls to ring through if necessary? Any idea how to do this?
    05-29-10 12:01 AM
    you can create an individual profile and call it what you want, mine is called nights and its set so that only calls come through and everything else is silenced. If you click on edit profile and add custom profile and your good to go.
    05-29-10 03:44 AM
    Another way is the "Bedside Mode" in Clock, where you can set it to ring - all other sounds can be silenced. It shows up a nice dim clock too when it enters Bedside Mode, so if you have a charging pod, it looks real nice at night.
    05-29-10 07:03 AM
    I suggest using bedside mode like the above poster, it works great and that's what I use.
    Ps... You posted the same question in 3rd party apps, just so you know for next time, you can only post in one forum/thread (the same questions)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 12:24 PM
    How do I use the bedside mode to do this? I have been trying all morning.
    05-29-10 01:13 PM
    you can create an individual profile and call it what you want, mine is called nights and its set so that only calls come through and everything else is silenced. If you click on edit profile and add custom profile and your good to go.
    Is there a way for only certain contacts to ring through?
    Last edited by Gucci33; 05-29-10 at 01:26 PM.
    05-29-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD