He's a great guy, the seller of course and a great price too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 04:59 PM
    I tried to buy a Bold from this guy last year around this time. He said he had it in stock, then I waited for a month before he finally let me know that they still don't have them. Then, he told me to wait 2 more weeks, since they will be coming by then 'for sure' at which point I just cancelled my order.

On the other hand, it did not seem like a scam place hwere they take your $$$ and you never hear from them again. I tracked it down to their website and talked to the guy who was actually helpful, but ultimately full of BS. So I would avoid them, but that's just my experience
    06-24-09 05:47 PM
    LOL! Its more about the process.... I hate buying the phones when they come out for one reason... People wait for days outside of the store for the phones, and I'm not willing to do that! LOL
    There's no way I am waiting in line for a phone...that's too hardcore for me. Or even those ppl that wait in line when a video game console gets released. Too much IMO.

Besides I like to wait it out a bit. Get a little bit of feedback from ppl and some reviews. Did that for my bold...got a good price and no early release bugs.

06-24-09 07:20 PM
    There's no way I am waiting in line for a phone...that's too hardcore for me. Or even those ppl that wait in line when a video game console gets released. Too much IMO.

Besides I like to wait it out a bit. Get a little bit of feedback from ppl and some reviews. Did that for my bold...got a good price and no early release bugs.

You are clearly a smart guy. Me, on the other hand, aside from being not so bright, I can't wait It's a really huge problem I have.
    06-24-09 08:14 PM
    You are clearly a smart guy. Me, on the other hand, aside from being not so bright, I can't wait It's a really huge problem I have.
    Lol, don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you're a fine young man.

Anyway, when are you gonna get round to getting one, I see posts everywhere, but no purchases ! Come on ! Sort it out
    06-24-09 09:54 PM
    Lol, don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you're a fine young man.

Anyway, when are you gonna get round to getting one, I see posts everywhere, but no purchases ! Come on ! Sort it out
    I'm getting one. Some cool guy over here hooked it up.
    06-24-09 10:12 PM
    Wonder who got it for you?
    Last edited by ausch; 06-25-09 at 02:21 AM.
    06-24-09 11:07 PM
    man all you guys in the cool club I wanna join lol :'(
    06-25-09 02:07 AM
    When I sell one of my Tours I will be in that club!
    06-25-09 07:54 AM
    When I sell one of my Tours I will be in that club!
    It's a very nice club to me in! There's also other "clubs" that I'm not gonna state right now.
    06-25-09 02:33 PM
    anyone that says they want to use Western Union instead of paypal is trying to scam you

that's pretty simple
    06-25-09 05:04 PM
    I love Western Union!

The fastest why to scam money! Opps! I meant to say send money!
    Last edited by Touchpro247; 06-25-09 at 05:24 PM.
    06-25-09 05:20 PM
    I jus received this notice from ebay:

Dear eBay Community Member,
    The bid that you entered for the item (120436013730) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always, avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
    eBay
    06-26-09 11:50 AM
    I jus received this notice from ebay:

Dear eBay Community Member,
    The bid that you entered for the item (120436013730) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always, avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
    eBay
    On what Item? There is a couple of Onyx's on ebay right now
    06-26-09 11:58 AM
    On what Item? There is a couple of Onyx's on ebay right now
    Just searched, it's this one I believe he's bidding on. SB scammer.

BLACKBERRY ONYX PRE RELEASE GSM UNLOCKED - eBay (item 120436013730 end time Jun-26-09 00:37:20 PDT)
    06-26-09 12:59 PM
    Just searched, it's this one I believe he's bidding on. SB scammer.

BLACKBERRY ONYX PRE RELEASE GSM UNLOCKED - eBay (item 120436013730 end time Jun-26-09 00:37:20 PDT)
    Oh yeah... those guys always end the auction early for some reason...

And BTW, like you know anything AUSCH about blackberries... LOL LOL LOL
    06-26-09 01:07 PM
    Oh yeah... those guys always end the auction early for some reason...

And BTW, like you know anything AUSCH about blackberries... LOL LOL LOL
    I'm thinking because he doesn't get the overly priced prices he wants for the bad PIN Onyx's.
    06-26-09 01:18 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD