I have a NOTE 2 and am thinking of switching back to my 9930 ... as I consider going to the q10.

The androids are nice tablet type things, but when I'm at work, I need to get communication type things done quickly without making the client sit there and watch me fiddle around with the android.

So, within these forums, I see people saying that they have two phones.

Does that mean that they have one cell service that they toggle (activate) between one phone and then the other?

If it's easy, I'd love to be able to use the blackberry when I am going to need an efficient, small device.... and the android when I have time to fiddle around.... all using my one cellular account.

Is that doable, or are there some problematic issues? (like, weirdness getting the google calendar sync'd up as you switch back to the blackberry, etc.)

Thanks! (I'm not bad at all on the Note 2, but man, I'd like to get my hands back on that 9930 keyboard again)
    08-20-13 07:41 PM
    usually they have multiple lines. With plans as low as $30 a month for unlimited data it makes it easy
    08-20-13 08:00 PM
    Hmmm.... wondering if I can pay just a bit extra, get some sort of family/sharing plan of some sort that will make it possible to get another device online. At the moment, I have three phones (I pay for myself, my girlfriend, and a buddy who refuses to own a cell phone ... so I pay for his)

Was actually thinking that the NOTE 2 would spend most of it's time on wifi, while the 9930 gets the cellular treatment.
    08-20-13 08:06 PM
    I have a 9930 and iPhone 5 on Sprint. It's really easy to switch when my ADD decides its a Bold kind of day (or vice versa lol). Instead of switching out SIM cards I simply log in to Sprint's site and click to switch and, bam, it's magic.
    I love both phones for both reasons. The iPhone is, hands down, more fun but the Bold keeps me focused at work and typing on it is more fun than any app could be lol.
    08-20-13 08:42 PM