Hey,
    I just got a 9700 and did a restore from desktop manager with everything from my 9630. But now I can't get my email account to work, when I highlight the email account button my @telus.blackberry.net account name pops up at the bottom of the screen. But when I go into the email setup menu it says there is now email account associated with the phone. Also about 2 weeks ago when I got my 9630 back from warranty I restored all my emails but NONE of the attachments would open.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    06-25-10 12:45 AM
    Try deleting the email account, and the setting it up again with your new BB.
    06-25-10 06:17 AM
    Did you use Desktop Manager's Device Switcher??? This will transfer all data and settings from one device to another AND move all your email addresses from one to the other.

The other thing I would try is to log into your Provider's BIS website... if you don't know it you should call your Provider and ask them... then make sure your new PIN is registered on their BIS server... then resend your Service Books to your new device, when you do this you should get one email for every email address you have registered.
    06-25-10 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD