Hi Everyone,
    I want to set-up the Blackberry Enterprise Server so that I can link my g-mail account to send & receive e-mails.
    I am on a pre-paid mobile, and I purchased the Bold off a friend who reset the phone.
    I am asked for the Enterprise Activation password, where can I find this password?

Thanks
    12-11-11 06:22 PM
    You can only get an Enterprise Activation password from your Enterprise admin people. Unless you are on a corporate system, you almost certainly need to be using BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) instead of BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES). When you sign up for a BlackBerry data plan with your carrier, you'll get BIS.
    12-11-11 07:22 PM
    Ok. I don't want to sign up for a data plan, I want to remain on pre-paid. Is there anyway I can link my g-mail account to the e-mail application on the Blackberry?
    12-11-11 07:30 PM
    You will need a Blackberry Data Plan to link your email to your blackberry. Most carriers now adays offer a Blackberry Bolt On for PAYG customers where it will deduct a set amount from your balance each month (in the UK its normally around 5 a month).
    12-12-11 05:47 AM
    Also, as a reminder, there isn't such a thing as free BIS data. You'll need the data plan or it won't work at all. Just thought I'd let you know.
    12-12-11 03:15 PM
    can i get an enterprise activation password if i will just load my prepaid for internet surfing or it is really necessary to have a data plan? tnx...
    09-29-13 04:18 AM
    Sorry, data plan required.
    09-29-13 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD