This is driving me nuts!

After I installed a new theme, there are duplicated music, picture and video folders which I cannot seems to delete!

I deleted the theme and did a pull batt, the duplicated folders are still there. I did a master reset, and there they still are! Ugh!

I updated my OS to v6.0.0.448
    06-19-11 06:50 AM
    This has happened 2 me aswell other than hiding the folders I can't get rid - p**ing me off lol
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-19-11 07:02 AM
    Welcome to the forums both of you.

Good chance you are using a theme from the previous OS. Go into Options > Themes and change to Precision Zen (latest version or non-carrier).
    06-19-11 10:09 AM
    There is no zen):
    06-21-11 02:24 PM
    Indeed! My apologies! That's a fix for OS5! I thought I was still back on the 8520 board when I posted this.

I've never seen this bug on OS6 so all I can think of is the good old battery pull: device on, remove the battery for 30-40 seconds.
    06-21-11 03:35 PM
    Doesnt work at all, all the folders went bonkers):
    06-22-11 02:57 AM
    Very strange... Make a full backup of your device then go Options > Security > Security Wipe (do not tick Memory card) and wipe it up.

Then load back you stuff in, except Theme related stuff (choose selective restore instead of full restore).

If that does not work... Reload the OS...
    06-22-11 10:07 AM
    How do I reload the OS?
    07-04-11 10:11 AM
    Second link on my signature.
    07-04-11 10:29 AM
    This happens on some themes, it's not a biggie. Just hide the duplicated folders which look weird (don't have the same icons as the original folders) and you're good
    07-04-11 10:42 AM
    I used to have the same problem. its annoy just like my BB contaminated by any virus!
    Then i find out the root cause, because of Theme that i installed. they duplicated folder still there even i deleted all the 3rd party theme.

I finally reinstall my OS.

07-06-11 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD