Anyone have problems with Dropbox on their 9900?

I haven't been able to get it to work and suspect it's a os7 problem.
    08-10-11 09:59 AM
    I'm pretty sure the developers are going to tweak their software a bit to get it working with the newer OS. Openbox is used heavily so I would email their support desk. They maybe already working a solution now?
    08-10-11 10:04 AM
    Thanks for the heads up
    08-10-11 10:26 AM
    Not to hijack your thread, but can I tack on the same question for Sugarsync?

If it also requires tweaking I'll start nagging the developers now.
    08-10-11 12:51 PM
    So with all of the enthusiasm for these syncing systems, I'm surprised that these sugarsync/dropbox posts are gaining more responses.

I'm getting familiar with sugarsync right now (on my 9650) as I decide on whether to get a 9930.

If sugarsync works with os7, I'll get the 9930. Dropbox does not work (from what I understand).
    08-20-11 08:31 PM
    Yes. Just came from a 9650 and dropbox won't run on my 9930. Hope a fix is coming soon.
    08-21-11 09:09 PM
    I'm still pissed we will never see viigo on OS 7. Blackberry news reader just doesnt cut it
    08-21-11 09:31 PM
    Vote here for Dropbox for OS 7 = https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/6164...ry-os7-support

IF they get enough votes, they will make it.

You can click more than once on the vote button until you are out of votes

You must login with your dropb box account
    08-21-11 10:14 PM
    Voted. Thanks!
    08-21-11 10:18 PM
    personally i think the OS6 version of dropbox is shocking, you cant even download without having to go around the houses!! this from a file upload/download site!! ok then lol.

personally id suggest filescout. yes its $2.99, but there is a free trial, and you can even download from dropbox!! wow, a 3rd party dev can do it but dropbox cant!!

as you can probably tell, i now only use dropbox when its the only way possible, the fact their app wont let you download, but another dev who doesnt work for dropbox has made one that does shows just how uninterested dropbox are in true customer experience.
    08-21-11 10:23 PM
    I'm bumping this thread. Don't think I can tolerate a no-dropbox phone.

Yes, filescout combined with dropbox is beautiful. Dropbox, on it's own, isn't what it could be.... but when you need something from the cloud, it is there.

Hopefully, Crackberry's front page will give us a shout when Dropbox is all set to go.

I'm not so sure I understand Sugarsync.... at least, it wasn't immediately obvious when I installed it.
    09-01-11 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD