Moderator note: Deleted post and closing thread
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 04-30-10 at 10:15 AM. Reason: We don't do piracy or warez
    04-30-10 03:04 AM
    Can I have the code for the Drivesafely activation code please? I love this appz but it's only a trial. Can admin provide the code please? Thank you so much
    Guess they going to tell you that it's "illegal" and sort of Piracy when you ask for these activation codes. Normally you'll buy the stuff you like, like the rest.
    Might not be handy posting like this.
    04-30-10 04:34 AM
    You need to buy the Pro version to get an activation code.

DriveSafe.ly

DriveSafe.ly is a service that
    makes TXTing and E-Mail safe while driving.

Here's what it offers:

* A service that reads your TXT and E-Mails out loud.
    * An Auto-Responder for TXT and E-Mails.
    * The best premium voices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 04:50 AM
    Wow... it boggles my mind that people have these expensive phones with somewhat expensive plans and dont want to pay an extra 5-10 bucks for useful apps...
    04-30-10 08:29 AM
    Wow... it boggles my mind that people have these expensive phones with somewhat expensive plans and dont want to pay an extra 5-10 bucks for useful apps...

+1. For the life of me I just don't get it either. Why do people feel entitled to free stuff...
    04-30-10 09:34 AM
    Excuse me car dealer salesman, I just took this car for a test drive, I really love the car, but I don't feel I should pay for it. Can I just have it, please?
    04-30-10 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD