08-24-09 09:40 AM
34 12
tools
    is there a way to do it without reloading your os or upgrading? I'm running .266 and have tried many things to get it on my phone. I upgraded to .292 and no vvm. I uninstalled .292 from my computer and re installed .266 and wiped and reloaded my phone. And nothing. I am not deleting the cod files for vvm so where is it? What am i doing wrong? I am so frustrated because I actually got att to provision it already
    08-23-09 05:29 PM
    have you tried adding it through DM? i deleted it from my phone on .282 and just reinstalled vvm through DM through "Application Loader"
    08-23-09 07:17 PM
    hold the blackberry button until you get the list of running apps do you see the vvm icon?
    08-23-09 07:25 PM
    No I don't see it and its not in my applications list either. And I tried loading it through dm but nothing.... :'(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 08:02 PM
    did you ever have vvm on your phone? Did you remove it and now want it back on your phone?
    08-24-09 12:49 AM
    did you ever have vvm on your phone? Did you remove it and now want it back on your phone?
    I did once upon a time. When I first loaded .266 onto it.
    08-24-09 12:51 AM
    I did once upon a time. When I first loaded .266 onto it.
    so how did you remove it in the first place... did you do the "true" procedure in notepad tutorial to get vvm off the phone?

because if you did, you should be able to just reinstall the app through DM.
    08-24-09 12:54 AM
    and NOTHING, AGAIN. I have repeated this process so many times with 3 different operating systems. SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! all the files are there what could be interfering? I don't see ANY signs of visual voicemail on my BOLD. The CODS are there so what can it be??????
    08-24-09 01:21 AM
    Look in your downloads folder and see if its in there...

08-24-09 01:30 AM
    Look in your downloads folder and see if its in there...

I've checked it a million times lol. I think I'm going mad now. I have hit show all to see anything hidden I have gone through my application list and looked at all the files within each application and NOTHING. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! kill me now
    08-24-09 01:32 AM
    Man... Sorry... Don't know what to say... I deleted mine a while ago and then earlier today installed it bakc into my phone once I got vvm provisioned onto my account.

08-24-09 01:35 AM
    Man... Sorry... Don't know what to say... I deleted mine a while ago and then earlier today installed it bakc into my phone once I got vvm provisioned onto my account.

it's ok thank you for trying at least. I'll keep trying maybe someone will chime in with an answer.
    08-24-09 01:38 AM
    I don't think there's a need to install the cod files since they are already in the OS.... I think by installing them you may be "uninstalling" them instead... Try reinstalling the OS without wiping the device and installing the cod files.
    I've never wiped my phone before when installing new OS's
    08-24-09 01:42 AM
    I don't think there's a need to install the cod files since they are already in the OS.... I think by installing them you may be "uninstalling" them instead... Try reinstalling the OS without wiping the device and installing the cod files.
    I've never wiped my phone before when installing new OS's
    No I'm not installing the cods. When I took off vvm a while back I deleted those cod files. So to get them back I uninstalled the whole os from my computer and did a fresh install. The cods are back where they belong I didn't touch anything after the fresh install all I did was open app loader to load my bold with the os everything is untouched.
    08-24-09 01:50 AM
    Are you using the loader.exe file to install the OS to your phone?

08-24-09 01:58 AM
    Are you using the loader.exe file to install the OS to your phone?

yea. you think that could be it? after loading the os with app loader I have tried using app loader to load vvm AND DM. Should I wipe and reinstall through DM?
    08-24-09 02:03 AM
    Worth a try... But I install my OS's through the loader.exe file in the OS folder... I use to install all my OS through dm but find the loader.exe file a lot easier.

08-24-09 02:07 AM
    Worth a try... But I install my OS's through the loader.exe file in the OS folder... I use to install all my OS through dm but find the loader.exe file a lot easier.

I just did it and vvm still does not show up as a file. This is so frustrating I'm starting to think it's the laptop. Maybe something in vista? Because the first time I ever upgraded I left vvm files untouched and had vvm on my phone. After seeing that it was messing with my notifications I wiped my phone and deleted the cods for vvm. Now after uninstalling that os and installing another one and NOT touching the cod files VVM wont load or even give me an option to check off. I really am lost I've spent about 7 hours now trying to get it on my phone to no avail.
    08-24-09 02:11 AM
    Could it be the DM? what version are you running? I have 4.7 installed.
    08-24-09 02:13 AM
    I use to be on DM 4.6 and had problems with it today then updated to DM 5.0 and reinstalled vvm with DM5.0
    And all is well.

Using vista as well on my pc.

08-24-09 02:16 AM
    I successfully put vvm back on my phone using CrackUtil.
    08-24-09 02:25 AM
    I use to be on DM 4.6 and had problems with it today then updated to DM 5.0 and reinstalled vvm with DM5.0
    And all is well.

Using vista as well on my pc.

ok i am now downloading 5.0 lol I have done so much I'm tired as **** but I'm OCD when it comes to my phone.
    08-24-09 02:25 AM
    I successfully put vvm back on my phone using CrackUtil.
    Could you post a walk through on HOW you did it using that program? I would be very very very very very times 132123241341234 thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-24-09 02:27 AM
    I'm not sure if debranding your phone can be the culprit...

08-24-09 02:30 AM
    I'm not sure if debranding your phone can be the culprit...

you know I was thinking that, but if it were then why is just vvm affected? Idk this is the last thing I'll try tonight. If it doesn't work I'll rebrand my phone tomorrow. If anyone with a debranded Bold got vvm back on their Bold please let me know. Because if someone else has had the same problem then that is definitely it.
    08-24-09 02:33 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD