Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knew how to download multiple pictures from an email at once...as opposed to going to each picture and pressing download>......it's quite irritating! thanks!!!!
    06-27-09 10:46 PM
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knew how to download multiple pictures from an email at once...as opposed to going to each picture and pressing download>......it's quite irritating! thanks!!!!
    hmm .. i think there is a way ,, i didnt try it but i think i'll work

try opening the images and after they finish downloading .. maybe u can save them
    06-27-09 11:12 PM
    I don't think u can do it with the OS as it is. But there may be a 3rd party app....I am just guessing bout the app really.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:30 PM
    Did you try hitting the berry button and click on get images? When you open the email. That is what I do for newletters I get in my email and it downloads all the images.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:38 PM
    Hey guys. Tried everything. NOthing works. Essentially what i want to be able to do is it to highlight all pics and download them all. Not sure why they didnt think of this when they designed the OS lol. if I get like 15 pictures in an email, I have to go to each pic and click on download image...seems redundant
    06-29-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD