How can I see Sent Mail under in a gmail account? I have the gmail plug-in.
    12-07-09 09:43 PM
    same here and it blows. Anyone know how to get rid of this crappy plug-in that came integrated with my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 10:08 PM
    I deleted it from my applications...? Solved the problem.
    12-07-09 10:10 PM
    Not in my applications list, I'm running on T-Mobile 5.0.0.330 OS

12-07-09 10:19 PM
    It doesn't work right. You can go to filter and choose all mail and you will see sent mail but everytime you close it it goes back to Inbox only.
    12-07-09 10:23 PM
    It's also not in my applications list :/ Would love to get rid of this plugin.
    12-08-09 12:20 AM
    Pleaseeeee if anyone knows how to get rid of let us know!

12-08-09 12:26 AM
    If you send an email through gmail from your Blackberry, it will show up in the conversation on your blackberry. However, because there is no two-way sync until next year when BIS 3.0 comes out, emails sent in gmail from your computer will not show up on your phone.

If you send the first email of a convo, it won't show up in your inbox - just like the gmail web interface. But if the person replies to you, it should be included in the convo thread. Your sent emails have a check mark icon instead of an envelope.

HTH

12-08-09 01:28 AM
    If you send an email through gmail from your Blackberry, it will show up in the conversation on your blackberry. However, because there is no two-way sync until next year when BIS 3.0 comes out, emails sent in gmail from your computer will not show up on your phone.

If you send the first email of a convo, it won't show up in your inbox - just like the gmail web interface. But if the person replies to you, it should be included in the convo thread. Your sent emails have a check mark icon instead of an envelope.

HTH

I want it to be like other emails accounts on bb where it also shows my sent email in the 'inbox' I guess that's not possible withgmail on bb.

12-08-09 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD