I remember way back on my 8130 having this nifty little auto correct feature that needed no confirmation and would simply auto correct my typos... Now I have to go and correct every typo that has been underlined so my question is... Is there still this neat auto correct feature on OS7? I cant find the settings for it if there is.
    09-11-11 11:04 PM
    On your Home Screen, do a global search (magnifying glass) for 'spell check'. You'll see the direct Options for this. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 11:08 PM
    On your Home Screen, do a global search (magnifying glass) for 'spell check'. You'll see the direct Options for this. Enjoy.

Already been there and enjoyed it as much as I could. What I'm asking is if anyone knows if there is still an "auto correct" feature meaning that when I type a word, lets say "hopme" for example, my phone will automatically replace the misspelled word with "home" with out me having to go back to the word, select it and choose the correct spelling hence "auto" correct.
    09-11-11 11:16 PM
    You can ad that as a word substitution...

Options >> Typing and Language >> Word Substitution
    09-11-11 11:42 PM
    Haha. Did you enjoy the Spell check as you type option and Word Substituion features?

dancouver likes this.
    09-12-11 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD