I can only seem to get my wi-fi music sync to work intermitently at best. It will work once, then it cmes back with an error response or it says it is unable to connect to my desktop. I have trouble shot the heck out of it and called TMO and they suggested that I uninstall the program and reinstall it using apploader. I did. Iit worked,but just as I descibed before, once only. Is anyone else having this problem or found a way to over come it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 01:03 PM
    mine works flawlessly.
    01-01-11 01:36 PM
    I've never had any issues. I've used wifi sync to put over 2000 songs on my sd card.

01-01-11 04:34 PM
    it's intermittent for me too....it works great when it works...the most common issue i have is that the bb can not find the desktop...just has an exclamation point...
    01-01-11 11:34 PM
    It works on and off for me too. Finally I got fed up and just connected the USB cable.

01-02-11 12:21 AM
    I guess its OS6 stabilty issue.

Try syncing with usb cable

01-02-11 05:38 AM
    My wifi music sync installs the sync but I'm not seeing the option on my blackberry 9780.

06-29-11 10:35 AM
    I've never had any issues. I've used wifi sync to put over 2000 songs on my sd card.

mine dont work period i don't. i have a 9780. and i'm not even seeing the wifi sync feature on the device. i want it to work. my wifi works and everything is on it . HELP.
    07-09-11 07:42 AM
    Never seems to work very well for me either. Keeps telling me that the phone is set up for access with a different library and if I want to switch. Then it wants to process some 8,000 pieces of album art which I don't give two craps about - I just want the music.

Forget about it, I'll just drag and drop my music.

It's crap like this that puts RIM in a bad light next to apple. The BlackBerry desktop software is shoddy at best, and the Pictures and Video Media Sync hasn't worked since day 1.
    08-03-11 02:29 PM
    Funny you should post this on the same day my music sync bit the dust AGAIN. This has happened before and the only way I've been able to fix it, is to do a complete wipe/reinstall and even had to go back to the original OS version. I bought my fist BB (9800) last November and regret it. This will be the 4th rebuild I'll need to do to this phone. Every time there is any kind of update to the phone or DM manager the phone gets worse. Won't respond,slow,things don't work the same etc.. I was really excited about the playbook until it actually came out and I started reading all the issues. I don't expect to pay this kind of money and be used for their R&D.
    08-04-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD