Very close to purchasing a white bezel on ebay, but wanted to know from someone who has one if its cheap looking in person? I have seen a couple images and all but the ones i have seen look matte and almost rubber looking. Can anyone give good feedback?
    06-09-09 08:54 PM
    it looks tacky. until someone comes out with a white key pad, i would never use it.
    06-09-09 09:54 PM
    one thing i considered...

white bezel, white battery cover, black trackball, black bottom piece.

this way the entire front of the phone is black and the bottom and sides are white.

I was thinking about doing this to match my iPod touch with white incase slider case.
    06-09-09 10:05 PM
    White just looks very plastic-ee and cheap to me. Darker colors seem to suit the device better in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 11:16 PM
    someone had a green case, pink case, and orange? lmao.

Seriously, the only thing keeping the Bold from being a hot *** phone, is having the keypad colored as well.
    06-09-09 11:21 PM
    I only think it looks good on the smaller model BBs. Remember that black is slimming and that too much white many times makes things look larger.

06-10-09 12:44 AM
    Only because you asked - yes, white is trashy
    06-10-09 01:35 AM
    I got a White Bezel on mines i love it I didnt wanna get black for the simple fact everybody has black i wanted to be different and i love it..
    06-10-09 01:56 AM
    [QUOTE=fabuloso;2772377]someone had a green case, pink case, and orange? lmao.

I saw someone posting a Bright and i mean bright lime green Bold. And i quite took too it. Was different.

I got a White Bezel on mines i love it I didnt wanna get black for the simple fact everybody has black i wanted to be different and i love it..
    Up a pic matey.

I saw a full white one, and it reminded me of a Star wars trooper haha. Was ace.
    06-10-09 02:03 AM
    [QUOTE=Joe-21;2773177]
    someone had a green case, pink case, and orange? lmao.

I saw someone posting a Bright and i mean bright lime green Bold. And i quite took too it. Was different.

Up a pic matey.

I saw a full white one, and it reminded me of a Star wars trooper haha. Was ace.
    Here ya go

06-10-09 02:07 AM
    I'm digging the black...but not too sure how white will look.

06-10-09 02:11 AM
    I think the white bezel best fit people in Miami and NBA players.
    06-10-09 02:32 AM
    [QUOTE=Mista Stringfellow;2773186]

Here ya go

All white would look good, but i work in construction. Be dirrrty.

Check this. For the white one. Just needs white keys.
    06-10-09 02:53 AM
    I was thinking about doing exactly what stringfellow did and then adding zagg body shield afterward.

06-10-09 08:56 AM
    I was thinking about doing exactly what stringfellow did and then adding zagg body shield afterward.

I would say go for it some people say their not feeling the white which is kool but im not feeling the all black dont get me wrong i love the black but too many people did that and i only seen one person do the white so be different go for it..
    06-10-09 12:48 PM
    I have a COLORWARE job with Smoke White bezel, Candy Apple (Metallic Red) Bottom & Camera and Techno (Metallic Blue) back. Mine looks great, but that may have something to do with the clear glossy coat that COLORWARE applies over their coloring jobs. NOT cheap, but VERY nice looking. I can't speak for the non-COLORWARE bezels.
    (Pics to follow sometime soon)
    06-10-09 01:28 PM
    I have a COLORWARE job with Smoke White bezel, Candy Apple (Metallic Red) Bottom & Camera and Techno (Metallic Blue) back. Mine looks great, but that may have something to do with the clear glossy coat that COLORWARE applies over their coloring jobs. NOT cheap, but VERY nice looking. I can't speak for the non-COLORWARE bezels.
    (Pics to follow sometime soon)
    Can you post a pic of this when you get a chance; sounds like some awesomeness going on!
    06-10-09 01:40 PM
    Haha. Honestly, yes. It makes it look so cheap..
    06-10-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD