Hey guys... probably a lame question, but i updated to .266 and my phone has some build faults. i want to return it to the carrier to get a new one, but i don't want to send it in and have the request rejected.
    P.S. i got the link from a CB thread for OS download. it's not a carrier version.
    05-31-09 03:48 AM
    i usually go by the fact that no question is a stupid question.

however, ..........................................

to answer your question: no it does not............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
    LOL... thanx. cause i think i might of commited a serious offense if they denied my request for a new phone.
    05-31-09 04:17 AM
    updating of OS does not void the warranty.
    but pimp your berry does!
    05-31-09 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD