when bberry came out with a new version of their fb app, i jumped on it. i was immediately impressed with the new layout. well like a lot of u already know, i WASNT impressed with the way it responded. everytime a notification came in no matter what screen i was on, it froze for a couple seconds.

when i got my 9930 it was pre-installed with 1.9, which is LIGHTNING fast on the new OS. my question to the board is does the updated version still do this seeing as its on a new OS? cause if it does ill just stick with 1.9 til they fix this issue.

08-31-11 12:28 PM
    Not sure but I am in the same boat and have notification issues with Facebook 2.0.0.x -- I couldn't delete or remove them, and device would throw an exception error message sometimes. Went back to 1.9 on my 9930 and it rocks.
    otis supreme likes this.
    08-31-11 12:31 PM
    exactly. much faster.
    08-31-11 01:20 PM
    I have the latest facebook app on my 9900.
    It doesn't ALWAYS freeze, but the MAJORITY of the wime when I have a notification I click to go onto it and it freezes, so I have to use the shortcut 'N' to actually show my notifications :/
    I'm pretty much used to it now, I just hope they bring out a new one and fix it soon! -.-
    I haven't had problems with eror messages though.
    08-31-11 01:23 PM
    bump 4 more feedback
    09-01-11 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD