I am looking for a heavy duty replacement bezel for my Bold. I love my Bold and do not want to cover it up in any way with a case or anything. But, here I am, with a nice gouge in my bezel and looking for something really touch. Please help.
    07-29-09 11:36 PM
    I know you can get replacment bezels, not heard of a "heavy duty" one. I would imagine you can only have so much plastic for it to fit, and to make it heavy duty would require more plastic/other materials.
    07-30-09 06:22 AM
    one word comes to mind - "Otterbox"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 06:29 AM
    The lens (plastic top) and the LCD are one unit. You can replace them together (like from cnn.cn)

Your other alternative if you do not want a complete cover is to purchase inexpensive screen protectors.
    07-30-09 09:07 AM
    Lol @ Otterbox. Expensive as heck. He wanted a bezel, not a case.

As far as I know, there is no heavy duty bezel. Just be more careful I guess, or, get a case.

07-30-09 09:14 AM
    one word comes to mind - "Otterbox"

Second word...UGLY!
    07-30-09 09:40 AM
    You could search through cnn.cn (as somebody listed above), or try Amazon I suppose. I'm with everyone else, though... I don't think that there is such a thing as a "heavy duty" one. Think you'll just have to be more careful with the phone or keep replacing the regular ones.
    07-30-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD