Reading across the forums I am thinking that perhaps I am not alone in wishing a BOLD 2 device in the future, to have

* same form-factor size, just a tiny bit thinner
    * unibody, no cracks, no wobbly backdoors, stiffer, tighter
    * bigger screen - no need for screen borders
    * bigger battery - over 1700mAh - fitting in the body

For some reason I think they got the size RIGHT the first time with the BOLD at least, and do not wish to see them shrinking it to Curve-class when they can actually do more, better within the existing BOLD size frame...

What do you think?
    07-23-09 04:03 AM
    I agree. I've had the Bold for a week or so and it's size is just about right.
    07-23-09 04:22 AM
    All the above and a better camera
    07-23-09 04:49 AM
    I wouldn't mind a GSM/UMTS Tour-shaped device that had the same keyboard (same width, dimensions, etc) as the Bold.
    07-23-09 05:06 AM
    If we can trust akta here http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/on...ml#post3137504 , there is a device in the works called PLUTO which supposedly should be the Bold2 ... Interesting

[going to dig on Pluto]
    07-23-09 05:46 AM
    Why yes, yes I would

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 06:12 AM
    Form factor is great, ideal change would be to make the screen touch style, so have the best of both worlds....

And yes, better camera.
    07-23-09 06:28 AM
    Reading across the forums I am thinking that perhaps I am not alone in wishing a BOLD 2 device in the future, to have

* same form-factor size, just a tiny bit thinner
    * unibody, no cracks, no wobbly backdoors, stiffer, tighter
    * bigger screen - no need for screen borders
    * bigger battery - over 1700mAh - fitting in the body

For some reason I think they got the size RIGHT the first time with the BOLD at least, and do not wish to see them shrinking it to Curve-class when they can actually do more, better within the existing BOLD size frame...

What do you think?

I find my BOLD to be next to perfect; I believe if it were to be modified as mentioned it would be completely perfect!

Soon please!

07-23-09 06:38 AM
    The Bold is fine the way it is. Only thing it needs in the future would be a digi trackpad, faster processor, and more ram to run apps. Maybe switching out the chrome bezel for titanium might help too.

07-23-09 07:28 AM
    The Bold is fine the way it is. Only thing it needs in the future would be a digi trackpad, faster processor, and more ram to run apps. Maybe switching out the chrome bezel for titanium might help too.

X1! I like the way it is anyways
    07-23-09 10:02 AM
    i was using a Storm, then started watching the Oynx, missed my QWERTY so i picked up a Bold, lovin it, def getting the Oynx when its out.
    07-23-09 10:29 AM
    Yes I love the size of my bold, its perfect.

07-23-09 12:47 PM
    Agreed, I would love a Bold 2.
    07-23-09 01:12 PM
    i want to marry the bold, but i would divorce it quick for a bold 2.

Better camera, sleeker design, touchpad. DONE. touchscreen would be killer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like the treo 650. I'd buy 3 of these bad boys and flush two down the toilet. thats how excited i'd be
    07-23-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD