Can anyone post a pic of what the trackball looks like when you take it out. I finally took my bezel off and the housing out, but I see no way to try and take the actual ball out. Thanks I would appreciate that!
    Excellent!

I saw on Championart's thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/my-berry-bold-235353/) that if you colour your trackball with black permanent marker you get an instant black trackball.

I was worried about putting ink to my trackball but hated the rotten hillbilly tooth colour it had become.

BLAM! Less than a minute later I have a sexy black trackball!

I used a cotton bud to remove excess ink from the trackball casing.

Very happy indeed!

low light - at the bar?

day light - BBQ? sizzle..

Lights out - ooo errr squidge

too close for comfort

BOOM!!! what's stopping you?

Do it now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 03:01 AM
    Sorry it would probably would be easier if I gave you my email, it's [email protected] I would apreciate it and give me a few pointers on how to color my 8330 trackball.
    Excellent!

I saw on Championart's thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/my-berry-bold-235353/) that if you colour your trackball with black permanent marker you get an instant black trackball.

I was worried about putting ink to my trackball but hated the rotten hillbilly tooth colour it had become.

BLAM! Less than a minute later I have a sexy black trackball!

I used a cotton bud to remove excess ink from the trackball casing.

Very happy indeed!

low light - at the bar?

day light - BBQ? sizzle..

Lights out - ooo errr squidge

too close for comfort

BOOM!!! what's stopping you?

Do it now!

08-03-09 03:05 AM
    bought the trackball off ebay, not too comfortable with the marker idea. I'm lousy when it comes to coloring something in
    08-03-09 10:05 AM
    Can anyone post a pic of what the trackball looks like when you take it out. I finally took my bezel off and the housing out, but I see no way to try and take the actual ball out. Thanks I would appreciate that!

try here

or go to cnn.cn
    08-03-09 11:05 AM
204 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD