Blacked out the trackball as I was reading this thread. Thank u OP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 02:00 PM
    about a year ago i took those bedazzler jewels and some super glue and bedazzled my best mates pearl. i told him to get the curve, but he wanted the pearl. so i made it more appropriate for his corporate lifestyle. bedazzled yo... now thats a "mod"
    they are not "bedazzler jewels" they are swarovski or knock off swarovski rhinestones that BEDAZZLE your phoneeee
    06-04-09 02:19 PM
    Did this yesterday and have had no problems. Looks and works great! Thanks OP!

06-04-09 02:38 PM
    they are not "bedazzler jewels" they are swarovski or knock off swarovski rhinestones that BEDAZZLE your phoneeee
    definitely not swarovski... super cheap looking things... worked well though. LOL
    06-04-09 02:47 PM
    definitely not swarovski... super cheap looking things... worked well though. LOL
    thats horrible you destroyed a bb..thats the "stupidest thing" i ever heard of
    06-04-09 03:12 PM
    thats horrible you destroyed a bb..thats the "stupidest thing" i ever heard of
    wasn't mine! my friend gave it to his daughter to play with and got a curve... says it's the best thing i did for him. Touch� on the grammar rip
    06-04-09 03:23 PM
    the black trackball doesnt light up in the dark?? that sucks.. :/
    thought about getting a black trackball...but if it doesnt light up, i dont want it...
    06-04-09 04:54 PM
    I just blacked out my ball. It looks great & is working perfectly. Thank you for the tip!!!

06-04-09 04:58 PM
    the black trackball doesnt light up in the dark?? that sucks.. :/
    thought about getting a black trackball...but if it doesnt light up, i dont want it...
    Not sure if your'e talking about the one you purchase and have to open up your phone to put in but the ones that i have done with the sharpie black does light up. You can look at the pics in my sig to see.

I just blacked out my ball. It looks great & is working perfectly. Thank you for the tip!!!

Well look at that another happy camper, all without voiding your warranty. Great.
    06-04-09 05:03 PM
    Well look at that another happy camper, all without voiding your warranty. Great.
    feels so good to gloat. LOL
    06-04-09 05:15 PM
    feels so good to gloat. LOL
    Absolutely especially when claim it can't be done it ruins your phone lol
    06-04-09 05:21 PM
    Absolutely especially when claim it can't be done it ruins your phone lol
    because they have been through 20 bolds to get it to work and they're all "broken." slating something you've never tried... just plain ignorant.
    06-04-09 05:48 PM
    because they have been through 20 bolds to get it to work and they're all "broken." slating something you've never tried... just plain ignorant.
    yep totally agree with you.
    06-04-09 05:50 PM
    been 2 days and a lot of use and it's looking awesome still. no transfer and no fading. all good here
    06-04-09 06:20 PM
    Excellent!

I saw on Championart's thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/my-berry-bold-235353/) that if you colour your trackball with black permanent marker you get an instant black trackball.

I was worried about putting ink to my trackball but hated the rotten hillbilly tooth colour it had become.

BLAM! Less than a minute later I have a sexy black trackball!

I used a cotton bud to remove excess ink from the trackball casing.

Very happy indeed!

low light - at the bar?

day light - BBQ? sizzle..

Lights out - ooo errr squidge

too close for comfort

BOOM!!! what's stopping you?

Do it now!

So, did you just take a black permanent marker and color over your trackball without taking it apart?

Just want to amke sure this is how you did it, cause I'm thinking of doing the same. But what if i wanted to color my trackball green, would it be the same way? I want it to match the green housing on my curve.
    06-04-09 06:56 PM
    yeah i used a toothpick to hold the ball in place. then scribbled away. follow championart's directions... the best way to do things
    06-04-09 07:08 PM
    yeah i used a toothpick to hold the ball in place. then scribbled away. follow championart's directions... the best way to do things
    Thanks. I will buy the marker tomorrow. Cant wait...
    06-04-09 07:23 PM
    I just did this, looks very nice......when the ball isnt lit. You see batches of black, but I may go over it again :/
    06-04-09 07:37 PM
    I used a blue marker on mine and it came out great. It even lights up still.

06-04-09 08:27 PM
    Wow the blue came out great... I may have to do that!!!!!!
    06-04-09 09:57 PM
    I used a blue Sharpie marker. It was a little blotching when I first did it but you had to really look. Then I took a q-tip with a very small amount of nail polish remover and wiped of the ball and now it is Perfect.

06-04-09 10:10 PM
    I used a blue Sharpie marker. It was a little blotching when I first did it but you had to really look. Then I took a q-tip with a very small amount of nail polish remover and wiped of the ball and now it is Perfect.

Thanks imma def have to try that!
    06-04-09 10:13 PM

Nice, anyone dare to try the green, red, or pink permanent sharpie now
    06-04-09 11:09 PM

Nice Blue ball - kinda spun that i did mine black after seeing this.
    Good job!
    06-05-09 03:52 AM
    Nice Blue ball - kinda spun that i did mine black after seeing this.
    Good job!
    Hey Goose, yours doesn't light up blue when the screen is on? It should if it doesnt.
    06-05-09 04:08 AM
204 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD