Hello I've seen many threads but no threads can answer my question. If there is, sorry but i can't find it. I just wanna ask if Wifi merge connection with BIS. Example. When I'm just here in our house. I just use 2g because 3g signal is not much as good as 2g signal in our area. So I just wanna ask if wifi will merge through BIS. To be more specific, I'll just use this scenario.

If I use facebook with 2g signal will it be more faster if I connect it to wifi? How about BBM, Twitter, etc?

Thanks in advance.
    08-02-11 11:09 PM
    I have to use WiFi at home just to get a signal and I get very fast speeds on my browser but I haven't tried Facebook.
    08-03-11 04:38 PM
    Once you are connected to WIFI, you will automatically use that signal as your main source for data. Depending on location of the router, the closer, the faster everything will send and receive. 2G or 3G does not matter.
    *Note For those who do not have a BIS plan (i.e Data plan) wifi will not work with bbm and other blackberry specific apps.
    jeffrey1985 and dereko2 like this.
    08-03-11 04:52 PM
    Once you are connected to WIFI, you will automatically use that signal as your main source for data. Depending on location of the router, the closer, the faster everything will send and receive. 2G or 3G does not matter.
    *Note For those who do not have a BIS plan (i.e Data plan) wifi will not work with bbm and other blackberry specific apps.
    Thanks for that info mate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 08:12 PM
    Thanks for that info mate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There's always a thank button you can use
    jeffrey1985 and dereko2 like this.
    08-03-11 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD