I just got a new BB 9900 and have set up the email accounts I use however when I send an email from the BB using my Hotmail account the display name shows the email address not my name ( so whoever receives it will see it coming from
    [email protected] and not my name as it would show If I send it from online). I�ve tried everything and it keeps happening. Your help will be greatly appreciated. I've tried removing and adding the account. Removing battery, changing account name but no luck. Any recommendations?

thanks
    04-11-14 12:39 PM
    I just got a new BB 9900 and have set up the email accounts I use however when I send an email from the BB using my Hotmail account the display name shows the email address not my name ( so whoever receives it will see it coming from
    [email protected] and not my name as it would show If I send it from online). I’ve tried everything and it keeps happening. Your help will be greatly appreciated. I've tried removing and adding the account. Removing battery, changing account name but no luck. Any recommendations?

thanks
    Settings -> Accounts -> Hotmail -> Email -> "Display Name" field, enter your name there.
    04-11-14 12:51 PM
    thank chrysaurora but my device doesn't give me the "Display Name' option. The only fields are Email Account Name (have already put my name but problem persists, and Signature.
    04-11-14 01:02 PM
    thank chrysaurora but my device doesn't give me the "Display Name' option. The only fields are Email Account Name (have already put my name but problem persists, and Signature.
    04-11-14 01:18 PM