Hey guys, starting my first thread. I happen to work for a discount brokerage, and I was curious to know if any of you out there know anything about trying to place trades on your BB's while away from an actual PC....how well (or not) does it work? I guess it's not really a big deal for me since I'm at work and have access to my pc all day to place trades anyways, but I'm just curious to know just in the event I'm on vacation and there's no pc's nearby.

Holla back. Thx in advance.
    08-25-08 08:38 PM
    Hey guys, starting my first thread. I happen to work for a discount brokerage, and I was curious to know if any of you out there know anything about trying to place trades on your BB's while away from an actual PC....how well (or not) does it work? I guess it's not really a big deal for me since I'm at work and have access to my pc all day to place trades anyways, but I'm just curious to know just in the event I'm on vacation and there's no pc's nearby.

Holla back. Thx in advance.
    Charles Schwab's Pocket Broker wireless web site works just fine for trades on the BlackBerry or any other web enabled phone. wireless.schwab.com

08-25-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD