Hey Guys

New to the forum, and the Blackberry world

After months of 'umming' and trying to justify the cost of getting a Blackberry, I eventually was able to justify getting one yesterday after I got out of the car and my phone fell out of my pocket and smashed

Anyways, I had the default options etc on my Blackberry as it is when you normally buy one, with the Calendar icon on the homescreen.

I was playing (Without doing much damage - or so I thought) and it just disappeared all of a sudden. Completely gone.

Is there anyway I can get it back via a restore method or similar or is there a system folder where I can restore the icon back to the menu/homescreen?

I have looked for hours on end and cannot find it anywhere or work out how to get the icon back. I definetly didn't delete it (I don't think ) - I don't even know how to delete icons!

It has got me absolutely baffled. - I tried doing a search on here but couldn't find much.

Many thanks in advance
    08-19-09 01:25 AM
    Go back to your homescreen, BB button(left of trackball), show all. there is your missing icon. I am pretty sure this is it
    08-19-09 01:26 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply.

The BB button (left of trackball) brings up the full menu icons as it should, but the calendar icon isn't anywhere to be seen
    08-19-09 01:28 AM
    1st push brings up icons, second brings up menu. Push BB button when all icons are on screen
    08-19-09 01:32 AM
    1st push brings up icons, second brings up menu. Push BB button when all icons are on screen
    Superstar!!! Thank you very much!!!

One more question - when you go into the calendar it lists the hours of todays date in a long list.

Is it possible to save it as "View Month" as the default view when you click the calendar icon without having to select "View Month" every time?

Thanks so much once again.
    08-19-09 01:36 AM
    Open your calender>BB button>options>general options> intial view>month. No problem
    08-19-09 01:39 AM
    Open your calender>BB button>options>general options> intial view>month. No problem
    Many thanks! I'll get used to this thing eventually!!
    08-19-09 01:43 AM
    No problem, let us know if you need anything. CB is the best!!!!
    08-19-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD