I was looking through a list of tricks/shortcuts and it said there was a way to color each inbox message in terms of what account it came into. Supposedly in security options, general settings. But theres nothing there. Is this only a BES function? Would be nice in that "messages" general icon to know at a glance what email address a message came into being outlined in different colors
    02-14-09 03:10 PM
    If this is possible I would think that it would be on the default themes. But I have not sceen anything to that affect. You can always set different tones for each that all I got maybe someone knows more than I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 04:07 PM
    Some older Blackberry's allowed you to change colors for different email accounts. Why RIM removed this from the Bold is beyond me. Would be a nice feature.
    02-15-09 03:15 PM
    yeh i dont get that either, at least shade them differently in the unified messaging box.

I know the top of the message says the email account but its SO much easier at a glance of the inbox to see whats from what account.
    02-15-09 04:21 PM
    i believe it is a BES feature
    i have that and even then, i can toggle colors for enterprise messages and non-enterprise messages. so i cant tell if the email is from which of my personal accounts
    02-15-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD