I am just wondering what the difference is between the 2 charging pods that are on the shop crackberry site for the bold 9900 there is a all black one that is 25 bucks and another chrome looking one that is 35 bucks. So what is the difference between the 2? Also which one is recommended?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 11:51 AM
    I am just wondering what the difference is between the 2 charging pods that are on the shop crackberry site for the bold 9900 there is a all black one that is 25 bucks and another chrome looking one that is 35 bucks. So what is the difference between the 2? Also which one is recommended?

Gee, I've never noticed this before. I've always seen the chrome looking one in the side ads and such. I tend to like the chrome version better - it's ten more bucks than the black one, but you do get the power supply. Look around for a discount code too.
    10-15-11 11:55 AM
    I have the black one - it came with the charger and cable. Works perfectly!
    10-15-11 11:59 AM
    Ok so would you recommend the chrome one or black one because I'm planning on ordering some accesories for my new phone.

10-15-11 12:02 PM
    Ok so would you recommend the chrome one or black one because I'm planning on ordering some accesories for my new phone.

They both do the job - just get the one you want. The black one on CB does not come with the charging cable where as the chrome one does.

Optional place to buy:

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Cha...bUvbUpU6765473

http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Bol...bUvbUpU6765473

I'd recommend you shop around.
    Last edited by ibcop; 10-15-11 at 12:13 PM.
    10-15-11 12:10 PM
    I got the Black ones from Verizon - Right now they have a 30% off if you buy 5 or more accessories or 20% off 3.

Accessory Offers - Verizon Wireless
    10-15-11 12:29 PM
    Ok thanks for the links much appreciated ill check em out but I think I might just go with the chrome.

10-15-11 12:42 PM
    Strange, I don't see the chrome one in the Canada store. Is it OEM? I have black one and works great but chrome sounds nice.
    10-15-11 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD