So I downloaded the new update and I lost all my apps and themes. I did a backup but I dont know where all my apps went. The thing that sucks is I had paid apps and themes like berryweather and personal asst. and would hate to pay for them again. If any knows how to solve this issue PLEASE HELP ME! Thanks
    05-22-10 10:26 PM
    If you downloaded from AppWorld it should allow you to redownload from them based on your PIN number. If not look them up and look for email support. Again go to the original source. They should have records too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 10:35 PM
    I lost my applications too after upgrading to .586. I did a search and followed instructions from post #4 from this thread and was able to restore my App World applications: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=350945

I was able to get apps like Berryweather 2.0 and Meterberry restored from signing into My Account from Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store where I purchased them. The registration numbers are listed there and there is a box where you enter your Blackberry phone number and have the download URL sent to your phone's email.
    Last edited by bronco_fan; 05-22-10 at 11:33 PM.
    05-22-10 11:23 PM
    I would highly recommend bbsak to simplify backing up your apps and upgrading OS if need be.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-22-10 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD