I don't have mine yet. Did anyone try viigo rss reader on their device? I like the old school rss reader that pulls content inside the application without going to the browser directly. Oif there are any other rss feeds you are using that don't use browser for every article. Please do tell!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 09:33 AM
    Viigo is dead, and has been for ages.

Although the app can still be downloaded, it is no longer supported and most of the feeds don't work/update anymore.

Use BlackBerry News or Social Feeds... that's what Viigo is now.
    08-28-11 09:38 AM
    Unfortunately viigo isn't available for OS7 devices. Sucks bigtime, but there is a social feed app in built into the software that allows you to pull various rss feeds into one place. I personally don't like it and miss viigo!

08-28-11 09:38 AM
    I tried it. No go for me. Tried 3 different ones...Bold, Bold 2, and Tour. I got each one downloaded and signed in, but I cant open the article part. I am really bummed as I use VIIGO all throughout the day. I am doing a trial of Berry Reader right now but it's not as easy to use. I am so stinkin bummed to lose VIIGO.
    08-28-11 09:41 AM
    I tried it. No go for me. Tried 3 different ones...Bold, Bold 2, and Tour. I got each one downloaded and signed in, but I cant open the article part. I am really bummed as I use VIIGO all throughout the day. I am doing a trial of Berry Reader right now but it's not as easy to use. I am so stinkin bummed to lose VIIGO.
    I was in same boat as you are now, trust me you will get used to BeReader and start to love it. I was using Viigo for years and was missing it so bad, but hey i already used to BeReader and love it, almost forgot taste of Viigo.
    08-28-11 11:19 AM
    Problem with be weather is that it doesn't classify rss feeds into subfolders, and instead lists them all out in one page, which makes it really difficult to read I find. Or is there a way to do this in be weather!?
    08-28-11 12:44 PM
    Problem with be weather is that it doesn't classify rss feeds into subfolders, and instead lists them all out in one page, which makes it really difficult to read I find. Or is there a way to do this in be weather!?
    yes you can classify them, easiest way to do is on your pc with google reader though
    08-28-11 04:06 PM
    Ah ok, will give it a shot. Not sure why I was referring be reader as be weather! Thanks.

08-28-11 04:11 PM
    Ah ok, will give it a shot. Not sure why I was referring be reader as be weather! Thanks.

i knew it was typo, that's why i ignored it knowing that you meant bereader
    08-28-11 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD