Since friday i have the problem that my bold 9900 doesn't connect, so i only receive mails, bb-messages and whatsapp-messages when i'm connected to a wireless lan! I don't know why, i didn't change any options about networks and connections. Tried battery pull, but it's still the same.. My bold is useless..
    Does anybody know what to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 12:40 PM
    Since friday i have the problem that my bold 9900 doesn't connect, so i only receive mails, bb-messages and whatsapp-messages when i'm connected to a wireless lan! I don't know why, i didn't change any options about networks and connections. Tried battery pull, but it's still the same.. My bold is useless..
    Does anybody know what to do?

Than I am presuming that you checked anyway to make sure that ALL your network connections are turned on like the radio(Phone) and anything you don't want on like maybe bluetooth or GPs i am just using as an example are off. Just askingto make sure. If all ok there then why would you wait this long to not contact your carrier to troubleshoot and find out ifthere is something on their end they may be able to do to get you squared away.
    09-25-11 12:51 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry specific data plan?

09-25-11 02:09 PM
    Yes i do. Hm... I'll contact my carrier. Thank you guys!

09-25-11 03:35 PM
    It fixed itself when i opened the settings for the blackberryID! Now it works!

09-25-11 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD