I've got a Bold 9900 OS 7.1 with both BES and BIS email accounts on it, using Desktop Manager ver. 6.1.0.36 on two different PC laptops running Windows 7 OS. The personal laptop is running Office 2003, the office laptop is running Office 2010.

About a week ago the personal laptop stopped sync'ing calendar entries, crashing, and displaying the error code "Process ID=0x3f9c (16284), Thread ID=0x1bfc (7164)". It does still sync contacts, tasks, and memos if I disable calendar. I have wiped the device, tried limiting the number of days it syncs, removed attachments in calendar entries, and tried making the sync one way from the device but it's all crashed. I've been on the corporate BES for almost 2 months and to my knowledge nothing's changed on my device or with my corporate account settings in the past few weeks.

My first sync after the wipe was with the personal PC (in order to maintain my personal eddress as the default for all calendar entries), which worked fine, then I sync'd with the office PC which also worked fine but the device hasn't sync'd with the personal PC since.

I also ran scanpst.exe to fix corrupted or otherwise damaged entries in the personal Outlook 2003 file but that didn't seem to help either and I can't find anything online anywhere that explains this error message or how to fix this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by sarosa; 10-20-13 at 12:37 AM. Reason: punctuation fix
    10-20-13 12:31 AM
    Managed to get a calendar sync to complete one way from device to pc with limited day range, sync'd a second time with all appointments then sync'd with office pc to reconcile the changes. After the sync with the office pc the device won't sync calendar entries with my personal pc. The only error message displayed now appears after the app freezes and greys out - "BlackBerry Desktop Software has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Only button presented is to close program.
    10-20-13 11:29 AM