I have BBFilescout, and was using it to look for themes. I want to remove the 'Precision Silver' theme to free up some more space. I don't see themes anywhere on the unit. Can it be removed, I will NEVER use it.

Thanks.
    06-14-09 06:03 AM
    I think you'll need CrackMem for that.
    06-14-09 06:16 AM
    Have Crackmem, but it doesn't show an operating system when I open it. There is a remove themes option, but it doesn't appear to break them out.
    06-14-09 06:26 AM
    I don't think you will gain any usable memory space if you remove the stock themes. Also, if you remove them, the third party themes may NOT work. Some are dependant on the stock themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 06:26 AM
    CrackMem can't be use to remove/delete files already installed on a BlackBerry.

CrackMem works on an OS that has been downloaded and installed to your PC before you load it to the BB.

06-14-09 07:51 AM
    I don't think you will gain any usable memory space if you remove the stock themes. Also, if you remove them, the third party themes may NOT work. Some are dependant on the stock themes.

This is what I have found to be correct.

However, you could try by just going to the theme and selecting Delete from the menu.
    06-14-09 08:01 AM
    anyone now how to remove themes you downloaded?
    06-14-09 11:23 PM
    to remove the ones you've downloaded, go to options, then advanced options, then applications. scroll down and find the theme you want to delete, normally its called plazmic something or other. then just hit the bb menu key and select delete. the phone will normally want you to reboot to complete the procedure.
    06-14-09 11:30 PM
    sweetness! thank you very much!
    06-14-09 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD