Hello All,

I purchased the original Blackberry Bold a couple of weeks ago (I found the keyboard easier to use than the 9700, liked the 1 gb on board memory, and did not care about the camera) and am having an issue with videos. I have deleted the sample video's and a couple of other videos I myself put on the device but most of the deleted videos still remain listed on the menu. When I select them it just skips to the next video so I know they are gone. Is there a way to clear out the file names of the videos that I have removed?

Additionally, I am using Any Video Converter but it cannot convert videos to fit my Bold's screen size - they always end up too small. When I go in and set the frame size myself the resulting videos flick like a slideshow and are unwatchable. Any suggestions for a better converter?

Thanks.
    06-08-10 05:01 PM
    Hello All,

I purchased the original Blackberry Bold a couple of weeks ago (I found the keyboard easier to use than the 9700, liked the 1 gb on board memory, and did not care about the camera) and am having an issue with videos. I have deleted the sample video's and a couple of other videos I myself put on the device but most of the deleted videos still remain listed on the menu. When I select them it just skips to the next video so I know they are gone. Is there a way to clear out the file names of the videos that I have removed?

Additionally, I am using Any Video Converter but it cannot convert videos to fit my Bold's screen size - they always end up too small. When I go in and set the frame size myself the resulting videos flick like a slideshow and are unwatchable. Any suggestions for a better converter?

Thanks.
    Do a battery pull and any videos that you deleted will not be there when your phone re-boots.
    06-08-10 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD