I did the infamously foolish act of accidentally deleting the service book for my blackberry browser on my bold 9700. I checked other threads but everyones solution seems to work but for me.

I think there was two icons, one was named "Browser" and the other "Internet Browser" (Correct me if im wrong.) I somehow deleted the service book for the Internet Browser. My service provider is Vodafone Qatar in the middle east and they are still new.

I tried to resend service books and i get a message saying I registered my BB to the server and when I battery pull my BB, only one browser icon is still there. Is there any other way to retrieve/restore that other browser icon? I checked the setting to show all my icons and everything but its not there. (I guess I completely deleted it.) Help

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

-Milutin
    Last edited by Milutin; 07-15-10 at 05:33 PM.
    07-15-10 05:29 PM
    Call into your carrier and have them resend the service books!
    07-15-10 05:46 PM
    If all that fails, sync up and backup your device the do a security wipe and that will restore everything to defaults. You can the restore from your backup for your settings and the sync will take care of your calendar and contacts. Use BBSAK to back up your 3rd party apps and you can restore those as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 06:22 PM
    how are you resending service books? are you logging into your BIS account and doing it from there or are you doing the Host Routing Table. i recommend logging into your BIS account or calling your carrier and doing it from there.
    07-15-10 07:46 PM
    Log in to your BIS account and resend service books. If you don't have BIS(like me ) go here and scroll to the attachments. Download the only one attachment and use the restore function to get the service books on your phone. Thats how I got maps to work and show up.
    07-16-10 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD