Why is there no option to delete emails from Handheld and the actual email account?
    Its kinda annoying that after I've deleted emails on my BB I have to go to my iPad, iPod, or Mac Mail application to delete them from my other devices and the actual mail server.

Is there a way to activate this?
    08-17-11 01:00 AM
    Bump. I'd like to know as well.

Sent from my Evo 4G
    08-17-11 02:55 AM
    I went into messaging options, and saw that there was an option for deletion. Mine was set to 'prompt' but I still only got the options 'delete' and 'cancel.'

I set the option to 'delete from device and mailbox' to automatic, but I haven't received any emails, so I don't know if it worked or not.
    08-17-11 03:03 AM
    Huh? Just highlight the email, press the delete button and it will present you with both options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 04:57 AM
    I have the option, so should you!
    08-17-11 05:17 AM
    Why is there no option to delete emails from Handheld and the actual email account?
    Its kinda annoying that after I've deleted emails on my BB I have to go to my iPad, iPod, or Mac Mail application to delete them from my other devices and the actual mail server.

Is there a way to activate this?
    Yes, there was a post a few days back on this. It is an option you can check to return functionality to "the old ways".

Use the force, Luke.
    08-17-11 06:36 AM
    When I recieve a new email and open it on the blackberry, it is even read on the computer. Anyway to disable that feature
    08-17-11 07:44 AM
    Yes, go to messages folder, press menu/options/email reconciliation/untick wireless reconciliation box for the account you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD