Hi guys, this is my first post so please excuse if I am asking something which has already been answered. I searched the forum for about 20mins and could not find a solution to my problem.

I have set up my gmail account on my bold and have the gmail application now and like it but I cant seem to delete my gmail acc from the device.

I found this but it only seems to be for US versions. I live in the UK and this does NOT work.

1. Click on the Setup Internet E-mail Icon

2. Click on E-mail Accounts link

3. Click on the email address you want to delete user@donain.com link

4. Select the Delete link

Any ideas? Thx!
    06-18-09 12:12 AM
    Login to your carrier's BIS site and remove it from there.

Chris
    06-18-09 12:16 AM
    Login to your carrier's BIS site and remove it from there.

Chris
    How do I login into the BIS site? Better yet what is a BIS? Sorry only had my blackberry for 3 weeks.
    06-18-09 12:19 AM
    How do I login into the BIS site? Better yet what is a BIS? Sorry only had my blackberry for 3 weeks.
    BIS for Orange

BIS = Blackberry Internet Service

That page is where you're supposed to have an account to login and add your e-mail accounts, edit them and delete them.

If you do not have an account, attempt to create one. If you receive an error that the PIN is in use, etc. call Orange and they will create the account for you with a temporary password that you can then login and change.

Chris
    06-18-09 12:59 AM
    It was as easy as that? I done it within 2mins. Thank you for your help Chris!
    06-18-09 04:28 AM
    It was as easy as that? I done it within 2mins. Thank you for your help Chris!
    Not a problem OmzY, glad to help.

Chris
    06-18-09 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD