I just switched from a 9550 Storm 2, now I have a new Bold 9650. Yeah, I get my emails, delayed about 1 to 6 hours after they are sent. I can send no problem, but never had a problem with my Storm. This is just my Hotmail not messenger or gmail which I do not use.

Yes, I changed from Global, and set it up otherwise I would not get emails at all or be able to send. What do I need to do???
    Last edited by wmgeorge; 08-16-11 at 08:55 AM.
    08-16-11 08:52 AM
    Sounds like a Hotmail issue. Yahoo, GMail and BIS mail (vzw.blackberry.net) are working fine.
    08-16-11 09:38 AM
    To the OP, maybe you want to call your VZW offce and ask if there are outages or ask what's up? I am receiving mail faster on my phone than on my laptop.
    08-16-11 10:14 AM
    Well, i would take Jaydee's advice and put that call in to see if theres something going on. BUT in the mean time, when i switched to my Bold 9650 in Dec.2010 from a Curve 8330, my AOL mail started coming in slower that normal. On my Curve i would get it within 30secs of it hitting my inbox on my laptop, now on my Bold-my AOL takes anywhere from 5mins and sometimes 30mins-1hr to show on my bb All my setting are according & theres no issues with my deliver etc. on the other hand, my Yahoo email hits within 10 secs. Go figure !!
    08-16-11 11:42 AM
    My local people are more or less clueless about Blackberry, too busy selling to the teens and tweens. I found an answer on here after I posted. IF you set your Microsoft Messenger (Hotmail) to Away the emails go ASAP to the phone. I changed mine that way on my laptop I am using right now and all seems ok.

Funny never had a problem with my Storm?? I miss my touch screen but I had issues with volume again after I replaced the earpiece speaker a few months ago. Even after the replacement I never had the volume or audio quality the Bold has.
    Thanks again for the replies. BG
    08-16-11 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD