I noticed when taking a few pictures with my Bold, that my LED doesn't stay on "fully" it kind of "pulses" when activated, This doesn't really happen when going into Video mode and turning it on that way, but it still kind of worried me, does anyone else have a camera LED that does this slash is this something I should be worried about?

Nothing else is effected, My screen/keyboard/trackball backlighting are working just fine, without any issues, I just traded up to this Bold three or four days ago, and this has just recently started.
    06-17-09 10:00 PM
    Mmm, do the pics look okay? This could be some auto settings.
    06-17-09 10:03 PM
    Mmm, do the pics look okay? This could be some auto settings.
    The pics look fine, with and without the flash working. I just noticed it when I was using the camera in a darker setting.
    06-17-09 10:05 PM
    Might still be a hardware issue. I would try more testing in different light.
    06-17-09 10:07 PM
    Just tried playing with the light in my room, More lighting on results in it going away, less lighting, comes back, and so on.

As someone who is a "semi-professional" photographer, I never use flash on my DSLR, and I carry that rule across to my smartphone pics (even though they usually are rubbish anyway.) so I'm not too worried, I was just concerned that it might carry across into other functionality of the phone (aka, not being able to use the phone at all.)
    06-17-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD