Morning All

I have had my Bold just over 3 weeks now and have had no problems, the phone is just awesome!

I have the Auto On/Off to turn off at 10pm each night and turn on at 6.30am, works fine since day one. However this morning my phone wasnt on, no big deal i pressed the red button to turn it on... Nothing happened.

Tried again, same result. Took the battery out and put it back in nothing happened. I then connected the Power Cable and it started flashing red and then showed a white screen with a Battery in the middle and the lightening bolt on it, showing thats its charging!

After a few minutes i unplug it and turn it on, nowt happens. Remove the battery and place it back and it boots up, it then tells me the battery is too long to use the radio and the battery indicator is totally empty.

It had a FULL charge yesterday morning and was easily at 95% when it turned off last night. I have no idea what's happened

Anyone had this before?

Scott
    09-22-08 01:32 AM
    Welcome to CB

What OS are you running?? go to OPTIONS - ABOUT to find this.

The things you describe are typical early OS release problems which a simple update SHOULD fix. I see your on orange are you running OS .92??
    09-22-08 03:32 AM
    Hey

thanks for the welcome, forgot this was my first post!

I am running v4.6.0.92 i havent changed anything since i had it, didnt know there was an update.

Guess i should try and find an update then. Ive installed the desktop software that came with it, not really had a play. I Presume that will give me the option to update?
    09-22-08 05:41 AM
    At least your BB died in its sleep. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 06:07 AM
    It's fully charged now and seems to be working OK. More worried as to how or what can drain a battery dead in around 7 hours when it was supposed to be switched off o_O
    09-22-08 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD