Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a data traffic counter program, that retains a history o more than one month?
    At the moment, I've been using e-office Mobile Data Alerter, and I like the way it works apart from the fact it looks like it will wipe clean after one month.
    Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Paul
    08-15-09 02:52 AM
    I would also be interested...
    08-15-09 04:00 AM
    Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a data traffic counter program, that retains a history o more than one month?
    At the moment, I've been using e-office Mobile Data Alerter, and I like the way it works apart from the fact it looks like it will wipe clean after one month.
    Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Paul
    This one keeps your history for many months not sure how long exactly if you buy the pay version after the 2 month trial. It was $4.99 I think. It also keeps track of your minutes and text messages. Ive been using it for the last month or so and it works great so far.

Turner TeKnologies Web Site
    08-15-09 06:00 PM
    Hi,

Good recommendation, unfortunately its not really suited to Australian mobile.
    In Oz, we get a set $ amount that can be used for pretty much anything, instead of x amount of minutes, x text messages etc. This is why I was looking for a data counter alone.
    Thanks anyway :-)
    Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Paul
    08-15-09 08:04 PM
    IS the software able to discern WAP usage? Every month I get into a fight with my carrier who says I'm using the WAP browser (charged for data) instead of jsut the Internet browser (unlimited usage). I removed the WAP browser icon from my desktop the day I got my BB.
    08-16-09 01:36 PM
    I would also be interested...
    1+ i would too
    08-16-09 08:37 PM
    Hi,

Its nothing like that, I'm just curious to see how much of my data allowance I'm using each month.
    I can check online directly from my BB, but its very slow to update on the networks website (2-3 days usually). I thought something installed on my BB would give a more realistic picture.

Thanks,

Paul
    08-22-09 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD