I have an Office Small Business Live Email address which I need to integrate with my Bold 9780. It was all working fine until I did a security wipe an hey presto! Now it won't set up. It gives me the wrong username/password dialogue and I've already tried manually configuring the account which yielded no success. Any thoughts?
    07-12-11 08:59 AM
    have you tried setting it up via your BIS account?

(carrier.blackberry.com)
    07-12-11 10:28 AM
    have you tried setting it up via your BIS account?

(carrier.blackberry.com)
    Yes, I enter my PIN and IMEI on my carriers website and it says BIS can't be set up over the internet it must be done via BlackBerry.
    07-12-11 12:50 PM
    when you enter the email setup app, and you go to add email account, did you select 'other'?

try doing that and see if you get through, you'd have to type the full email address though ([email protected])
    07-12-11 06:57 PM
    when you enter the email setup app, and you go to add email account, did you select 'other'?

try doing that and see if you get through, you'd have to type the full email address though ([email protected])

Yes I've been doing that. I've even tried spelling my domain wrong and configuring it manually to no avail! This has only happened since I did a hard wipe on the device.
    07-13-11 09:36 AM
    what is your OS version?
    07-14-11 05:58 AM
    You better take you question here, since most users in the 9780 boards never had to deal with Exchange and WSB.

BlackBerry Administrators
    07-14-11 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD