i want to change the colour of the phone to yellow i know some parts cannot be changed. But where can i buy these parts and what is the cheapest place ?
    05-17-10 04:44 PM
    The cheapest place would be ebay but I have not yet seen cases for the 9700. I expect them soon however.

Next would be Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, or Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

If you really want to go to town then look at ColorWare
    05-17-10 04:52 PM
    there are lots of options (which can be found using the search on this forum).

ebay: 9700 yellow bezel items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com! i have purchased a matte black bezel from an eBay seller and it was ok quality, but they shipped it unprotected so the first one came cracked. they sent a replacement, it too was cracked. it depends on the seller. truesupplier (see below) also sells on ebay. if i were you i'd just stick with one of the next sellers:
    cnn.cn: Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, decent quality, good service. i ordered an orange bezel from them and the top cover was misaligned, so they sent me a replacement with no hassle. i don't believe they have yellow though.
    truesupplier: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co. they get the most bad press, people are not a fan of their quality. i haven't gotten a bezel from them, but i got a battery door from them and it was okay quality. they do have the largest selection of colors though.
    sw-box: iPhone accessories - BlackBerry accessories - Buy Discount Cell Phone Accessories at Wholesale Price people have hit or miss with this place, but i hear a lot of quality comments about them.

and finally, if you want to drop the same amount of money you spent on the phone, there's colorware: ColorWare
    05-17-10 04:55 PM
    i want to change the colour of the phone to yellow i know some parts cannot be changed. But where can i buy these parts and what is the cheapest place ?
    Grab it from ebay. I just bought whole set of white housing. It cost me $20 and free shipping. Take you 30 minutes at most to do it all up.

This is what you want, full housing.

Full Housing Faceplate Cover for BlackBerry bold 9700 on eBay.ca (item 320532814499 end time 17-May-10 18:13:39 EDT)(

This one is sorta yellow too (gold)

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 FULL HOUSING CASE CHROMED GOLDEN on eBay.ca (item 180508224701 end time 15-Jun-10 02:03:26 EDT)

But hey check out this silver one, looks slick too.

Silver Full Housing Cover Replacement 4 Blackberry 9700 on eBay.ca (item 320531367277 end time 11-Jun-10 06:00:39 EDT)
    Last edited by shacknews; 05-17-10 at 05:08 PM.
    05-17-10 05:00 PM
    I seen the yellow housing on sw-box.com and they are top quality... Just ordered the pearl white housing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 05:13 PM
    I seen the yellow housing on sw-box.com and they are top quality... Just ordered the pearl white housing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pearl=Bold O.o

Pearl/=Bold
    05-17-10 08:52 PM
    alright i love colorware but 150$ is a little pricy. im probally going to order one of ebay. thanks alot for the help !
    05-22-10 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD