Hi everyone!

I will change the hardcase of my Bold with a new one and the trackball to because it got really dirty and getting stuck sometimes. But I was wondering if I can use Curve 8900's trackball to my Bold. As the Curve's trackball is black I don't think it will get dirty as the Bold's. So the first question is if there is anyone did something like that and the second is if the Curve's trackball is in the same size of Bold's. Does it fit the Bold's case and would it look good. Any opinions?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 10:29 AM
    Any curve trackball would fit. Imo A black trackball looks much smarter than a white one.

09-11-09 10:37 AM
    I went with the G1 trackball, its solid black and no light comes through. 8900 trackball lights up and almost looks purple when in the dark.
    09-11-09 10:44 AM
    I went with the G1 trackball, its solid black and no light comes through. 8900 trackball lights up and almost looks purple when in the dark.
    I also have the G1 trackball and it rolls smoother than the original white trackball.

09-11-09 10:48 AM
    The Curve trackball looks like it should fit with no problems...post some pics when ur done! Good Luck!
    09-11-09 11:08 AM
    double post.
    09-11-09 11:14 AM
    I will change the case using the guarantee I hope they will accept to change the ball with the curve's. Thanks for your opinions.
    Have a berry day

09-11-09 12:23 PM
    Hi all

I gave my phone to the service to repair silence button volume button and a strange sound problem and to replace the case and trackball.

But what I got in my hands is a brand new Bold They changed it with the new one.
    10-03-09 10:09 AM
    I use the 8900 trackball in my bold and I don't use the trackball clip. It looks great and feels so much better than the G1.

There is also no light coming through it and it doesn't look purple.

Last edited by donnation; 10-03-09 at 10:40 AM.
    10-03-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD