Hello Everyone!

Love the forum and have used it to solve many problems without posting before as I know how busy you all are. But today I am totally stuck!

This morning I woke up to find my blackberry was stuck on the loading screen from having taken the battery out and put it back in when it froze last night.

I see this isn't unusual and followed the advice on here to take the battery out and use desktop software to do a software update/install.

Sure enough I have managed to get Blackberry software to install an update of the software. But, it just keeps getting stuck at Reboot....connecting to device......the blackberry starts booting but keeps getting stuck at 75%.

I have read and read and read for a solution but cant find one. I tried installing and installing the blackberry software but it doesn't work, I have a blackberry bold 9900 software 7.1

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Kieran
    03-13-14 11:33 AM
    Just to add, I have just now finally managed to use BBSAK to wipe the phone and apploader successfully reloaded the OS. But the device still gets stuck at 75% booting.....
    03-13-14 12:27 PM
    How tech savvy are you?

I ask because if you click the link on my signature, it takes you to the realm of hybrid OS's made by BerryLicious.

Use a tool called SIC multiwipe to completely nuke your device [this is safe, have done it myself more than half a million times] and then you're free to load a hybrid or a stock OS of your choice!

SIC MULTIWIPE HERE!!!!
    03-13-14 12:30 PM