Does anyone know where is the OTA link to crackmem? I had it before but I deleted it, and I tried to dl the PC version, but it doesn't work the same. I tried 2 delete voice dialing and it didn't work. It did delete it b4 when I had it installed on the berry, but I upgraded my OS. Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 09:09 PM
    There has never been an OTA link to CrackMem. The PC download version is the only version. It's recently been updated. You may have had an earlier version. Try it again, and if it doesn't work, post your question in the CrackMem thread so Pete can see it.
    02-01-09 09:52 PM
    I think you were referring to Max mem not crackmem. You can get maxmem at berrycoder.com
    02-01-09 10:08 PM
    Uncheels, you are so right! Thank you! and Jeff, thank you as well, I'm going to see which one takes off this pesky voice dialing!
    02-02-09 06:42 AM
    You can delete voice dialling from Options - Advanced Options - Applications - highlight voice dialling and select delete from options. I deleted voice dialling this way.

02-02-09 07:49 AM
    You can delete voice dialling from Options - Advanced Options - Applications - highlight voice dialling and select delete from options. I deleted voice dialling this way.

I'm not sure about the Bold, but you cannot delete it that way on the Storm. There is no voice dialing under applications. But, its still there under options.

Any ideas on how to delete VAD apart from using DM?
    07-09-09 02:00 PM
    You can delete it using CrackMem, but you will still have to use the App Loader. I don't know any way around that. CrackMem doesn't actually remove files from the phone, but rather from the load directory. The App Loader takes it from there.

07-09-09 10:35 PM
    google maxmem. same guy(s) who made qsms. great app....i donno bout storm capabilities though.
    07-10-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD